General Election Information
Halloween in Easton
Town of Easton will continue the traditional Halloween activity of Trick-or-Treating for 2020 while encouraging residents to stay within their home communities and developments and use the following additional safe practices during the evening:
- Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose, Halloween themed cloth masks, made of two or more layers of breathable fabric and that do not leave gaps around your face should be consider for use.
- Do not use a costume mask that does not meet the description above
- Do not wear a costume mask over a cloth mask, this can be dangerous and makes breathing difficult
- Hand sanitize frequently during the evening
- Trick or Treat with people you live with
- Parents should accompany children
- Remain 6 feet apart from people not in your household
- Provide and Participate in one-way trick-or-treating
- Position a distribution table between yourself and trick-or-treaters
- Do not crowd together at the distribution tables
- Distribute candy on disinfected surface to eliminate direct contact
- Individually wrapped candy or goodie bags should be lined up for trick-or-treaters to grab and go, without touching those for others
- Wash your hands prior to preparing goodie bags and placing them or individually wrapped candy for distribution
- Sick and or quarantined individuals should remain home and not hand out candy
As an additional reminder porch lights on, are the traditional indicator of participating in the Halloween tradition of trick-or-treating, those residents with porch lights off are opting out this 2020 year.
Be safe and Happy Halloween!
Town Council Meeting Broadcasts
Meetings at the Town Offices are now open to the public in compliance with Governor Hogan's executive order, Town Council meetings can also be viewed on Mid Shore Community Television channel 98. We will also be streaming meetings live at Mid Shore Community Television's Facebook page
If you wish to make public comments during the meeting, please use the Chat function on the Avalon Foundation facebook stream. You may also leave a recorded message by calling (410) 822-2526 and choosing option 9, or send an email to Questions@EastonMD.gov
To view past Town Council Meetings, please visit the MCTV98 webpage by clicking here
TOWN OF EASTON OFFICES
LOBBY NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Operations and services will be provided BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:30 am and 4:00 pm. You may also continue to contact us using online, phone, and mail options
In an effort to help us help you while insuring the safety of our citizens and staff, please use the following email links for assistance:
- All bulk items MUST be scheduled. Pickup of these items will be based upon street location.
- Business License questions will be answered in the order received. We appreciate your patience and understanding
- For regular trash pickup, recycling, and other Public Works related items.
- For Emergencies, please call 911. For non-emergency police related issues which need immediate attention, please call (410) 822-1111. Please click the link above for non-urgent items.
- By clicking the link above, residents will be able to view and pay their current tax bill via credit card online. Please note, online payments are subject to a 2.5% processing fee.
You may search for accounts by Account (Customer) number, Name, Street Address, or Parcel.
- Use the link above to generate an email with questions about tax bills.
For other Town Departments, please use the "Departments" tab above.
Town of Easton Executive Orders, Directive, and Resolution related to COVID19
- 03-19-2020, Executive Order 20-01 Effective
- 03-23-2020, Executive Order 20-02 Effective
- 03-23-2020, Continuity of Operations Directive Effective
- 03-31-2020, Continuity of Operations Directive Effective
- Continuity of Operations Plan modified to change normal business hours to “Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM”
- 04-06-2020, Resolution 6116, Effective
- 05-18-2020, Continuity of Operations Directive Effective
- 05-20-2020, Executive Order 20-03 Effective
- 05-29-2020, Executive Order 20-04 Effective
Council Meeting 06-01-2020
Whenver possible, meetings will be streamed live at MCTV's Facebook page
Minutes from ALL meetings can be found here
Agendas for upcoming meetings
- Town Council
- Planning Commission
- Historic District Commission
- Board of Appeals
- Tree Board
- Park Board
- Affordable Housing Board
- Ethics Commission
Please note that the Agenda's available here may reflect past meetings. The agenda from the most recent meeting remains posted until the next agenda becomes available.
Town Council Meetings are held on the first and third Monday of each month in the Council Chambers at 14 South Harrison St
Minutes from past meetings can be found .
Video from prior Council Meetings can be viewed here.
The Town of Easton Building Inspection Division & Code Enforcement Office is conducting a survey to gather information about our customer service. To help us with our efforts, please visit this link.