Public Meeting to be held January 19th
A public meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled meeting of the Easton Town Council on Tuesday January 19th to discuss Ordinance 756. Ordinance 756 is a proposed Zoning Ordinance text amendment creating the use “home improvement center” and exempting this use from maximum size restrictions applicable to major retail uses. A draft of the ordinance can by obtained by clicking HERE.
Downtown Easton Card Now Available
If you are still looking for that last minute gift (we won't tell) consider offering the opportunity to shop all over Downtown Easton! For more details and to purchase the card, click here.
Due to the Christmas and New Year's holidays, the Town of Easton offices will be closed on the following days:
- Thursday, December 24th
- Friday, December 25th
- Friday, January 1st
Garbage Collection will be as follows:
- Wednesday December 23rd and Thursday December 24th routes will be accomplished on Wednesday December 23rd
- There will be no pickup on Friday December 25th or Friday January 1st
Christmas Trees will be picked up for recycling January 4th through January 15that your regular garbage discarding location.
Town Council Meeting Broadcasts
Meetings at the Town Offices are now open to the public in compliance with Governor Hogan's executive order, Town Council meetings can also be viewed on Mid Shore Community Television channel 98. We will also be streaming meetings live at Mid Shore Community Television's Facebook page
If you wish to make public comments during the meeting, please use the Chat function on the Avalon Foundation facebook stream. You may also leave a recorded message by calling (410) 822-2526 and choosing option 9, or send an email to Questions@EastonMD.gov
To view past Town Council Meetings, please visit the MCTV98 webpage by clicking here
TOWN OF EASTON OFFICES
LOBBY NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Operations and services will be provided BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:30 am and 4:00 pm. You may also continue to contact us using online, phone, and mail options
In an effort to help us help you while insuring the safety of our citizens and staff, please use the following email links for assistance:
- All bulk items MUST be scheduled. Pickup of these items will be based upon street location.
- Business License questions will be answered in the order received. We appreciate your patience and understanding
- For regular trash pickup, recycling, and other Public Works related items.
- For Emergencies, please call 911. For non-emergency police related issues which need immediate attention, please call (410) 822-1111. Please click the link above for non-urgent items.
- By clicking the link above, residents will be able to view and pay their current tax bill via credit card online. Please note, online payments are subject to a 2.5% processing fee.
You may search for accounts by Account (Customer) number, Name, Street Address, or Parcel.
- Use the link above to generate an email with questions about tax bills.
For other Town Departments, please use the "Departments" tab above.
Town of Easton Executive Orders, Directive, and Resolution related to COVID19
- 03-19-2020, Executive Order 20-01 Effective
- 03-23-2020, Executive Order 20-02 Effective
- 03-23-2020, Continuity of Operations Directive Effective
- 03-31-2020, Continuity of Operations Directive Effective
- Continuity of Operations Plan modified to change normal business hours to “Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM”
- 04-06-2020, Resolution 6116, Effective
- 05-18-2020, Continuity of Operations Directive Effective
- 05-20-2020, Executive Order 20-03 Effective
- 05-29-2020, Executive Order 20-04 Effective
Council Meeting 06-01-2020
Whenver possible, meetings will be streamed live at MCTV's Facebook page
Minutes from ALL meetings can be found here
Agendas for upcoming meetings
- Town Council
- Planning Commission
- Historic District Commission
- Board of Appeals
- Tree Board
- Park Board
- Affordable Housing Board
- Ethics Commission
Please note that the Agenda's available here may reflect past meetings. The agenda from the most recent meeting remains posted until the next agenda becomes available.
Town Council Meetings are held on the first and third Monday of each month in the Council Chambers at 14 South Harrison St
Minutes from past meetings can be found .
Video from prior Council Meetings can be viewed here.
The Town of Easton Building Inspection Division & Code Enforcement Office is conducting a survey to gather information about our customer service. To help us with our efforts, please visit this link.