Automated Tipper Cans
- Automated tipper can service will be for single and duplex residential units only, no multi family residential units will be served by automated tipper.
- Initial tipper can will be supplied by the Town of Easton.
- Additional cans may be purchased for $75 for a 95 gallon can or $60 for a 65 gallon can. No additional Municipal waste fee will be assessed for additional tipper cans. To order, please call 410-822-2525.
- Lost or stolen tipper can or tipper can that has become un-serviceable will be the responsibility of the property owner to replace in the amount of $75.
- Only refuse placed in tipper can will be picked up.
- The property owner is responsible for the tipper can and any replacement fee.
- Tipper cans damaged by the Town of Easton will be repaired or replaced by the Town of Easton.
- Tipper cans have serial numbers for identification purposes. Serial number is assigned to property address. Can must NOT be removed from the registered address. Property owners may mark tipper cans for identification purposes.
- Tipper can must be placed in an unobstructed area for pickup. Lid opening must be facing the street.
Tipper Can Holiday Schedule
|New Year's Day||Friday, January 1, 2021||E||F|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Monday, January18, 2021||A||NO CHANGE|
|Good Friday||Friday, April 2, 2021||E||NO CHANGE|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 31, 2021||A||A|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 5, 2021||A||A|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 6, 2021||A||A|
|Veteran's Day||Thursday, November 11, 2021||D||NO CHANGE|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 25, 2021||D|
|Day after Thanksgiving||Friday, November 26, 2021||NO CHANGE|
|Christmas Eve||Thursday, December 23, 2021||NO CHANGE|
|Christmas Day||Friday, December 24, 2021||NO CHANGE|
- On a Monday holiday, Monday's route will be picked up on Tuesday, Tuesday's route will be picked up on Wednesday, Wednesday’s route will be picked up on Thursday, and Thursday's route will be picked up on Friday.
- On a Tuesday holiday, Tuesday's route will be picked up on Wednesday, Wednesday’s route will be picked up on Thursday, and Thursday's route will be picked up on Friday.
- On a Wednesday holiday, Wednesday’s route will be picked up on Thursday, and Thursday's route will be picked up on Friday.
- On a Thursday holiday, Thursday's route will be picked up on Friday.
- On a Friday holiday, the garbage pick up is not affected.
- On a Friday holiday, Friday's recycling will be picked up on Thursday along with Thursday's recycling.
The Town of Easton will pick up additional garbage not fitting into the tipper can the first pickup after the Christmas Holiday only.