Town Council Meeting Broadcasts
While the Town Offices are closed to the public in compliance with Governor Hogan's executive order, Town Council meetings can be viewed on Mid Shore Community Television channel 98. We will also be streaming meetings live at Avalon Foundation's Facebook page
If you wish to make public comments during the meeting, please use the Chat function on the Avalon Foundation facebook stream. You may also leave a recorded message by calling (410) 822-2526 and choosing option 9, or send an email to Questions@EastonMD.gov
To view past Town Council Meetings, please visit the MCTV98 webpage by clicking here
TOWN OF EASTON OFFICES
LOBBY NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Operations and services will be provided BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:30 am and 4:00 pm. You may also continue to contact us using online, phone, and mail options
In an effort to help us help you while insuring the safety of our citizens and staff, please use the following email links for assistance:
- All bulk items MUST be scheduled. Pickup of these items will be based upon street location.
- Business License questions will be answered in the order received. We appreciate your patience and understanding
- For regular trash pickup, recycling, and other Public Works related items.
- For Emergencies, please call 911. For non-emergency police related issues which need immediate attention, please call (410) 822-1111. Please click the link above for non-urgent items.
- By clicking the link above, residents will be able to view and pay their current tax bill via credit card online. Please note, online payments are subject to a 2.5% processing fee.
You may search for accounts by Account (Customer) number, Name, Street Address, or Parcel.
For other Town Departments, please use the "Departments" tab above.
The May 5th 2020 Election to fill the Council Presidency will be rescheduled for June 9th 2020.
- How do I vote?
You may vote in person on June 9, 2020, if you are a registered voter at EVFD on Leonard Rieck Drive between 7am and 8pm or request an absentee application by June 2 by calling the Finance Officer at 410-822-2525, ext. 126.
- Where do I vote?
For the municipal election, Easton Volunteer Fire Department.
- Who is up for election, reelection?
This is a Special Election due to the recent passing of John Ford, the Council President. This is the only seat available at this time.
Whenver possible, meetings will be streamed live at MCTV's Facebook page
Minutes from ALL meetings can be found here
Agendas for upcoming meetings
- Town Council
- Planning Commission
- Historic District Commission
- Board of Appeals
- Tree Board
- Park Board
- Affordable Housing Board
- Ethics Commission
Please note that the Agenda's available here may reflect past meetings. The agenda from the most recent meeting remains posted until the next agenda becomes available.
Town Council Meetings are held on the first and third Monday of each month in the Council Chambers at 14 South Harrison St
Minutes from past meetings can be found .
Video from prior Council Meetings can be viewed here.
The Town of Easton Building Inspection Division & Code Enforcement Office is conducting a survey to gather information about our customer service. To help us with our efforts, please visit this link.